We Fix Your Gadgets

FixGadgets is a computer service and support company located in Central New York. We offer support for computer problems and service for computer upgrades. We can be reached any time of the day at 631.680.7844 or fixgadgets@gmail.com

Thursday, June 15, 2006

512 MB Memory Stick Pro Duo for free

I thought that if I couldn't provide you guys with posts for the next few days the least I could do was tell you about this great deal that's going on a Best Buy and Circuit City.

Go here and get the coupon then get to your local (or not so local) Best Buy or Circuit City as fast as you can. I don't think these memory sticks will last very long. I had to stop at Best Buy to return a router and was able to get the free stick (they only had 3 left at the Best Buy in Ithaca, NY). I'm tempted to go back and buy the rest for my friends.

Best Buy sells the stick for $20, and the coupon is for up to $25 off a 512MB Memory Stick ($20 - $20 = FREE). In a world where nothing is free, I can truthfully say that this memory stick is in every meaning of the word F-R-E-E. It works with the Play Station Portable (PSP), some digital cameras, and hopefully the PS3.

The offer seems legit as the coupon is directly posted on SanDisk's website and it worked for me. The coupon also mentions that it can be used for online purchases (not sure if that's true) and if no,t you can always check the stock of items at Best Buy by going to their website. I hope everyone is able to get their hands on at least one of these!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home