We Fix Your Gadgets

FixGadgets is a computer service and support company located in Central New York. We offer support for computer problems and service for computer upgrades. We can be reached any time of the day at 631.680.7844 or fixgadgets@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Windows Vista and Office demoed on MacBook

Windows Vista on MacBook ProThere's nothing like a software and OS demonstration of Microsoft products on Apple hardware to blur the lines between the lines between Apple and Microsoft fans.

The picture is of a Microsoft employee demoing Vista, Microsoft's next-gen OS, and Office 2007 on a MacBook Pro. The presentation took place at Microsoft's Belgium headquarters; apparently Europeans are free-thinkers because a presentation like this in the US would certainly cause a stir in the media. Before anyone has a chance to make a comment, it isn't clear if the presentation was a live demo or simply a series of screen shots.

This is important because while XP can now be easily installed and booted on an Intel-based Mac, it isn't clear yet if it will be as easy to install Vista on current Intel-based Macs.

Now if I can just get someone to donate a MacBook Pro to me, I could test this out.

10 Comments:

  • At 10/21/2009 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbee and your success is very much an inspiration for me. Please come visit my site Laredo Business Directory when you got time.

     
  • At 10/21/2009 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbee and your success is very much an inspiration for me. Please come visit my site Phone Directory Of Laredo City Texas TX State when you got time.

     
  • At 11/24/2009 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice information. Thanks for this. Please come visit my site Milwaukee Phone Numbers when you got time.

     
  • At 11/24/2009 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice information. Thanks for this. Please come visit my site Milwaukee City Business Search Engine when you got time.

     
  • At 12/18/2009 5:30 AM, Blogger rr8004 said…

    I found your site on google, great site, keep it up. Will return in the future. Submitted this post to Google News Reader. Please come visit my site Columbus Business Search when you got time.

     
  • At 12/24/2009 1:01 AM, Blogger rr8004 said…

    sorry to ask this here but… I really love your theme, would it happen to be a free one i can download somewhere, or is it a custom theme you had made? Soon i will be launching my own blog, however i’m not great with designs but i do like the style of your site so it would be excellent if i could find (or buy) something with a similar look as my last designer cannot finish my site. Thanks! Please come visit my site San Francisco Directory Businesses when you got time.

     
  • At 12/24/2009 1:01 AM, Blogger rr8004 said…

    sorry to ask this here but… I really love your theme, would it happen to be a free one i can download somewhere, or is it a custom theme you had made? Soon i will be launching my own blog, however i’m not great with designs but i do like the style of your site so it would be excellent if i could find (or buy) something with a similar look as my last designer cannot finish my site. Thanks! Please come visit my site San Francisco Yellow Pages United States when you got time.

     
  • At 12/30/2009 5:36 AM, Blogger rr8004 said…

    Nice blog design. This seems like it would be a very interesting blog to keep up with. Please come visit my site Glendale United States when you got time.

     
  • At 12/30/2009 5:37 AM, Blogger rr8004 said…

    Nice blog design. This seems like it would be a very interesting blog to keep up with. Please come visit my site Business phone directory Glendale City when you got time.

     
  • At 11/30/2010 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    choice of the eyes winter boots,of suspicion and blame. Dave Cowens But Cowens like FloridaEcco Casual Shoes. State's coach, Hugh Durham, because he Cowens

     

Post a Comment

<< Home