We Fix Your Gadgets

FixGadgets is a computer service and support company located in Central New York. We offer support for computer problems and service for computer upgrades. We can be reached any time of the day at 631.680.7844 or fixgadgets@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Robot can skateboard better than me

plen-skateboardI think everyone needs to thank the hard workers at Geekologie for finding this gem. This little robot can do almost anything that I think it might be fake. Not only can it ride the board, it does tricks and can rollerblade, something I was never able to master - I think its my total lack of balance, I almost broke my arm once blading down a tiny hill back in the day.

Click the image to load the video. I know what you're thinking, I've seem this before but trust me you haven't; I pooped my pants when I saw this thing. Now if they can only make robots that can do something a little more useful like drive my lazy ass to work and make me a gourmet breakfast, get to it!

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home