We Fix Your Gadgets

FixGadgets is a computer service and support company located in Central New York. We offer support for computer problems and service for computer upgrades. We can be reached any time of the day at 631.680.7844 or fixgadgets@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Cell Phone Condom

Writing a title to get visitors to stop and read a post can be tough but not with this post, it was way too easy. Before your mind gets carried away, this product is a like a condom for your cell phone, you know to protect it like you would your piece. With how many people that love their cell phone, I could see people being more interested in protecting their gadgets than their gadget.

phonecondoms

The condoms are waterproof, paintproof, bloodproof, sweatproof, snowproof, rainproof, mudproof, and any other proof you can think of. They call them Cell Phone Condoms because they are identical to regular condoms except that the latex is seventeen times stronger and can be stretched seven times its length. Now the excuse, "It broke" just won't work. The condoms can be used as regular condom, you know if you're Superman or Spiderman.

If the sheer mechanics and engineering of the product isn't enough to convince you to buy this product, the Skins promo team, dressed in latex bikinis, "love to give demonstrations". There is nothing subtle about the sexual undertones of this product. The inventor, Rogier van Camp, didn't have anything sexy in mind when he thought up this product. Rogier was painting a swimming pool in France when the idea hit.

I see this product actually being useful. I had a bad encounter with a pool once when babysitting a relative. I walked by the pool to feel the temperature of the water and lost hold of the phone and plunk my phone decided to cool off in the deep end of the pool. I literally saw my life flash before my eyes. If you're interested in this product, you ca visit the manufacturer's website here.

15 Comments:

  • At 6/21/2008 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I use SKINS in my business. We have several painters who have company phones and we issue them to them. If you're looking for cell phone waterproof protection, SKINS can be found in the US at www.skinsmobileusa.com.

     
  • At 10/13/2009 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you're back to posting. I love reading about your shopping adventures and great finds. Your outfits are always super cute too! Very inspirational. Please come visit my site Michigan Internet Resource Business Yellowpages when you got time.

     
  • At 10/13/2009 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you're back to posting. I love reading about your shopping adventures and great finds. Your outfits are always super cute too! Very inspirational. Please come visit my site Minnesota Used Car Dealers Jobs Homes when you got time.

     
  • At 10/21/2009 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Please come visit my site Plano Yellow Page Business Directory when you got time.

     
  • At 10/21/2009 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Please come visit my site Local Business Directory Of Plano U.S.A. when you got time.

     
  • At 10/21/2009 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbee and your success is very much an inspiration for me. Please come visit my site Garland Business Services And Classifieds when you got time.

     
  • At 10/21/2009 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbee and your success is very much an inspiration for me. Please come visit my site Directory Garland City when you got time.

     
  • At 11/24/2009 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice information. Thanks for this. Please come visit my site Milwaukee City Directory when you got time.

     
  • At 11/24/2009 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice information. Thanks for this. Please come visit my site Phone Directory Of Milwaukee City Wisconsin WI State when you got time.

     
  • At 12/18/2009 5:28 AM, Blogger rr8004 said…

    I found your site on google, great site, keep it up. Will return in the future. Submitted this post to Google News Reader. Please come visit my site San Francisco Business Phone Numbers when you got time.

     
  • At 12/24/2009 12:59 AM, Blogger rr8004 said…

    sorry to ask this here but… I really love your theme, would it happen to be a free one i can download somewhere, or is it a custom theme you had made? Soon i will be launching my own blog, however i’m not great with designs but i do like the style of your site so it would be excellent if i could find (or buy) something with a similar look as my last designer cannot finish my site. Thanks! Please come visit my site San Francisco Business Search Engine when you got time.

     
  • At 12/24/2009 12:59 AM, Blogger rr8004 said…

    sorry to ask this here but… I really love your theme, would it happen to be a free one i can download somewhere, or is it a custom theme you had made? Soon i will be launching my own blog, however i’m not great with designs but i do like the style of your site so it would be excellent if i could find (or buy) something with a similar look as my last designer cannot finish my site. Thanks! Please come visit my site San Francisco City Business Listings when you got time.

     
  • At 8/10/2010 2:17 AM, Blogger vishal said…

    GOT BORED BY SEARCHING FOR PHONE NUMBERS IN TELEPHONE DIRECTORY, NOW U DON’T WORRY FOR SEARCHING,WE MAKE YOUR JOB EASY FOR SEARCHING PHONE NUMBERS click here AND LOGIN INTO OUR SITE AND ENJOY THE SEARCH
    THANK YOU

     
  • At 11/24/2010 3:30 AM, Blogger weddingdresses said…

    I Know Power Balance bracelet is very popular in US.
    And so many wholesalers buy power balance bracelet and silly bandz from us for Christmas' gifts.
    vist:www.brandshoes2trade.com
    do not miss this good chance. We feel confident that you can do some profitable business with our products

     
  • At 11/30/2010 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    interested. Meanwhile, winter boots, he suggested to his father also expressed strong opposition, Ecco Casual Shoes.as his father want him to go to Kentucky.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home