We Fix Your Gadgets

FixGadgets is a computer service and support company located in Central New York. We offer support for computer problems and service for computer upgrades. We can be reached any time of the day at 631.680.7844 or fixgadgets@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Suggestion Box

Things are going pretty well around here (I've been swamped with work for the past week) and I'm still learning new things everyday about blogging. The changes that I've made to my Blogger template got some press over the weekend. Who knew that there was so much to writing about technology etc. online. There are communities, forums, other blogs, programs, and I'm sure a lot more that I don't know about.

One thing I have been thinking about adding is a suggestion section where people can post questions or news that they think deserves mention. So with that I'd like to introduce the suggestion box where you can let your comments run rampant. Tell me what you like, what you hate, post breaking news, or ask me a question. The sky's the limit so don't hold back and post away.

I'll make sure to keep an eye on your posts and respond as quickly as humanly possible. I can promise that your suggestions won't shredded. To inaugurate the section I'll make the first suggestion:
  • Can you get back to posting news and stop wasting your time?

With that I'll get back to scrubbing the web for the latest news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home