We Fix Your Gadgets

FixGadgets is a computer service and support company located in Central New York. We offer support for computer problems and service for computer upgrades. We can be reached any time of the day at 631.680.7844 or fixgadgets@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Is Comcast that bad?

This video from YouTube says it all. The story behind the video is that a Comcast-ic technician came to replace a faulty modem among other things. The technician spent more than an hour on hold and in the process fell asleep on this guys couch (the one shooting the video). I don't think its possible to make out the guys face but if they find out who this guy is he will definitely lose his job. Talk about bad PR for a company that certainly doesn't need any more.

If I could meet the guy who shot and produced this video I would definitely buy him a beer. Now I won't be so bitter when I have problems with my cable guy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home