We Fix Your Gadgets

FixGadgets is a computer service and support company located in Central New York. We offer support for computer problems and service for computer upgrades. We can be reached any time of the day at 631.680.7844 or fixgadgets@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

About Us

Hi, my name is Evan Spiegel and I am the owner and head technician of FixGadgets, a computer service company located in Ithaca, NY. While our company is new to the Central New York Area, we have been in the technical support business for 10 years and have helped many families and business throughout Long Island, NY. I have recently relocated to Central New York to get my Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering at Cornell University. While I've had to say goodbye to my customers on Long Island, I hope to meet many new people in Ithaca who I can help.

First a brief introduction to the company: FixGadgets can trace its origin back to the summer of '96 when I began to help family and friends with their computer problems. I began to get referrals to other clients and the business has grown from there. I quickly developed a reputation as a problem solver and the spread of the internet increased the demand for computer technicians. I became so overwhelmed with service jobs I wasn't able to fulfill the demand myself, so I formed FixGadgets to hire computer technicians and match them with clients with computer problems. The difference between us and the competition is that we have always been a local computer support company because supporting the businesses and families in our area helps the community grow and develop. Our goal as a business is to help you seamlessly interact with your electronic gadgets (computers, internet, cameras, music players, and camcorders).

While we have moved the business to Central New York, our goals and motivation haven't changed. The only thing that has changed is our customers. We hope that we can help as many people, if not more, in Ithaca and surrounding cities as we have in past. If you have a technical problem or question we can be reached any time of the day via phone (631.680.7844) or email (fixgadgets@gmail.com). Our quick response will ensure that you will get the service you need.

For more information about FixGadgets use the following links:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home